Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Chinese New Year Back Home =D

It feels SO SO good to be back home for Chinese New Year.
Greetings from friends all around the world,
Family dinners here and there,
Meeting up with old friends,
Going to the all time favorite shops for awesome meals.
Most of all...its SO good to be back home where I can spend time with a lot of my loved ones =D

Say Chinese New Year, you'll think: RED =P
Well, Im sure Chinese New Year is a norm known by most in this generation, especially in the Asian countries.
So I wont elaborate more on that.

I guess Chinese New Year is a little different for me this year.
For starters, it is my first time going out of my comfort zone to study abroad.
Away from all of my friends and my family,
Away from my car =(
Away from everything that was easy for me.
When you are somewhere new,
new friends that don''t necessarily understand you,
new surroundings, and a little change of culture and mentality,
can be a little challenging.
Which, most of the time, makes you miss home more.
So Chinese New Year back home, where most of my loved ones are back, is more than I could ask for.
Plus, a surprise visit from my brother from New Zealand was the best surprise ever, which made CNY all the more better.
Just the thought that all my family members are back is just puts a smile on my face.
Maybe for many people, they grew up not being close to their siblings,
I, on the other hand grew up being very close to all my brothers and sisters,
which i treasure VERY MUCH.
I am the youngest in my family, but thankfully my siblings don't label me as the spoil brat.=D
Anyways, in short, I love my family, my friends, my life XD


This is the view outside my uncle's place in Kundasang.
(miss the cold weather up there; Kundasang is something like Genting, just that its more on the slow and easy pace)

Me and my big brother just having some fun XD




Family Gathering in Kundasang

Another Family GatheringANG PAUs!!!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all!!!
Hope all of you will have a great Chinese New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment