Friday, February 5, 2010

CNY Heat! xD

Part 1:

I went to shop for CNY with my sister 4 days ago. Really tiring but satisfying :D
We went to Times Square and shopped from 8 till 9 something. I'm so in the CNY mood!! xDD

A stall located somewhere near the entrance.


Me and my sis waited for her boyfriend for like 1hour 1 and a half hour to get to Times Square from Mid Valley ._.

(behind the scene)
So my sis' bf was sorta lost his car in Mid V's carpark. It was already 11.30pm when he reached times square. And all of the sudden, he came out from the car, and requested me to drive!!
I was shocked like this -> :O

I mean, even though I've held my driving license for around 8 months, my driving skill is still considered bad not too good.

Too bad my sis' boyfriend vomited twice after my 'drive-and-brake' way of driving. I was just not used to the brake system of the car :X

Although the journey was not too smooth, but I still managed to reach Suriamas safely. Thank God!


Part 2
To be Continued.. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment