Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Treehouses (:

Peninsular citizens USED TO have misperception that Sabahan actually live on trees. Well, they're not totally wrong, as some ethnics DO live on trees. (:

For my first post, I'm going to share a forwarded email that i received few weeks ago - 8 of the most amazing tree houses ever built.

1. The Most ET-inspired Treehouse


2. The Most Lantern-like Treehouse


3. The Most Sci-Fi Treehouse


4. The Most Ecological Treehouse


5. The Most Treehouse-inspired Treehouse


6. The Most Leisure Treehouse


7. The Most Beautiful Treehouse


8. The Most Luxurious Treehouse


I'm glad that SO FAR, no one asks me whether I live on trees or not. But, I would like to stay at any one of the treehouses above for the rest of my life :D

Wait wait, a short holiday will do ^^"

No comments:

Post a Comment