Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making Your Own Gift

I personally feel that if you make your own gift to your friends, it is actually more meaningful.
You can modify it to your own likings and of course to that person’s likings. When they receive your gift they not only feel that you had them in mind on their birthday,
But rather they’ll feel more appreciated and more gleeful.
I’m sure if any of us received a hand-made gift we would feel more appreciated, at least we’d feel like we’re worth that person’s time for that person to sit and make our give.
Just yesterday I made my friend, Nadia, a birthday gift. She is a real good friend, never fails to be there when you need her, friendly, crazy as I am, and extremely lovable. I spent almost the whole day molding and craving her photo stand. So here are the photos of the photo stand i made for Nadia. And it didn't cost me a single cent!!



No comments:

Post a Comment