Friday, March 26, 2010

Your own touch of cards....

Don’t you always have trouble finding the right card for your friend on his/her birthday?

Can’t find the perfect card that has the right words and pictures in it.

Hallmark might just have the perfect words but not the picture you had in mind, or the other way round…

The pictures might be to fancy or dull…

The price of the almost-perfect card can be quite pinch…

I personally love cards,

So……

This is what I always face whenever there’s a special occasion coming up.

Whether it’s Christmas, Birthdays, Mother’s day, Father’s day or Valentine’s Day, it always burn my wallet dry.

So, my solution is to make your own cards.

I’ve been making my own cards to people for few years now.

It is of course time consuming,

But the smile on their faces when the receive it,

Is just such a rewarding feeling!

I feel so much happier when I see my loved ones happy!

Anyways, here are some of the examples of cards I did for last year’s Christmas cards.


These are the envelopes I made and decorated







(Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of the card inside, however, here is one, the one i made for my brother in New Zealand XD)

This card was especially for my brother who is away from all of us.

This card took the most time as it had little paper sequence.


Heres an example of a birthday card I made for my best friend XD



So, what I want to say here is that, making your own cards is the best choice! Rather than buying an expensive card!

“Do-it- yourself” concept is always the best!!!

x.o.x.o

Yours truly,

Gloria.R.Chee



No comments:

Post a Comment